To schedule a Physical Therapy or another appointment at our Edmonton office, simply call us at 780-466-1104. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 7 am to 7 pm. A medical referral is not needed to see a physiotherapist.
Where are you located and where should I park?
What should I expect on my first appointment?
Please arrive at least ten minutes prior to your scheduled time to allow time for checking in. At your appointment, a licensed physical therapist or other health practitioner will complete an evaluation of your problem. The therapist will then design an individualized program to help you achieve your goals. This plan will be carried out by our team of experienced physical therapists and physiotherapy assistants.
Here are a few tips to help you prepare for your first appointment:
- Bring insurance information
- Bring any relevant medical information (x-ray, MRI report, etc.)
- Bring the referral (if you have one)
- Come to the appointment early. Expect to fill out paperwork on your medical history, current medical status, prescriptions, etc.
- Dress comfortably. Wear shoes and clothes that allow for active movement.
At Capilano Rehab physiotherapy in Edmonton, you will get modern treatments and old fashioned care. We look forward to providing you with the physical therapy you need to get back on your feet again. We want to be your Edmonton physio.